Preface Films - Member Profile
General Business Information
11 Sauvignon Crt, Sunbury, Vic 3429
Website : http://www.prefacefilms.com.au
Phone : (03) 07043 52875
As a video producer, I am privileged to work with many small business owners who are looking at introducing or increasing their video content in their business as a marketing strategy.
Invariably these conversations focus on 3 common subjects . . .
How to -
- communicate who they are & what they do in their business,
- what type of video would best suit their business
- use their film as a sales and marketing tool.
My job is to help small business owners solve these problems by opening conversations on these key areas in the business.
So how do we help business owners...?
- Closing the gap in their online visuals while maintaining a high calibre production that is synonymous with their brand, reflects in the way customers perceive & interact with them.
- We explore “WHY” a company wants video content to then determine which styles of video would best communicate the messages they want to convey. These styles reflect the strategic objectives that a business owner wants to achieve (see below).
- We'll suggest where their video content can be promoted and how best to maximise their return in their investment.
The most important strategic objectives that we feel are important in an online video marketing strategy are:
* Improve customer education
* Increase brand awareness
* Increase online engagement
* Increase lead generation
* Increase conversion rate
* Increase sales revenue
The most effective types of video content used are:
* Customer testimonials
* Demonstration videos
* Explainer/tutorial videos
We are here to help you with sound advice and support in your online video marketing journey.
Call us for a free consultation