Welcome to Sunranges Business Collective website. By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
The content of this website, including any publications, is intended only to provide a summary and general overview in respect of matters of interest. Nothing in this website is intended to be a comprehensive statement of the law, nor does anything in this website constitute legal advice.
The use of this website is not intended to create nor does it create any relationship between you and Sunranges Business Collective.
As the operator of this website, Sunranges Business Collective needs to obtain and retain information [the "Information"] in respect of people accessing and/or using this website. Sunranges Business Collective recognises the importance of protecting that information.
Sunranges Business Collective will not disclose the Information and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the Information, save to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the Information;
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- required for the performance of services for you;
- required for the ordinary operation of this website and/or Sunranges Business Collective business (e.g. as part of any explanation about our services);
- required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; and/or
- that it is already publicly available or is disclosed by Sunranges Business Collective in a manner which does not readily permit identification of you or the Information.